Dynamic provisioning (instances, storage, bandwidth etc.) using Windows Azure APIs.
Shows how to use the Windows Azure APIs to dynamically provision resources based on application needs.
Dynamic scaling of instances seems to have lot of issues, so a good write up will be very helpful.
Bart Verkoeijen commented
Topics of interest:
- What metrics to decide on scale?
- Maximums to avoid costly spikes in metrics.
- Automatic warnings to admin if provisioning changes.
- How to combine with graceful degradation of functionality.
- Stress test tool available?